Let’s capture this moment in time.
- What are you reading? I just started winter break from Grad school. so… NOTHING!!! But I do have “The Marriage Plot” by Jeffrey Eugenides, and “When the Past is Present” by David Richo in my queue of books to read over break.
- What are you watching? “Chopped” and re-runs of “RuPaul’s Drag Race” own my small screen.
- What are you listening to? At this moment, a classical music mix on YouTube. In general, it depends on my mood. I’ve been revisiting R.E.M and Chris Isaak lately.
- What are you loving? This season. Fall just feels like home to me.
- What are you wearing? An over-sized shirt and black tights.
- What are you creating? A clearer vision of what works for me.
- What are you looking forward to? This question freaks me out a little. Hmmm…inner peace? Gosh that’s such a pageant answer. Oh I know! The Body Love Conference in April.
If you’d like to participate in the Kickin’ It Old Skool Blog-A-Thon visit: http://kickinitoldskool.blogspot.com/2013/11/get-ready-to-ruuumbbbllleee.html